I'm not a t-shirt and jeans kind of girl. I hate it. I hate it even more since that's all I have in my closet.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Villains!

I don't thwart them, I dress them!

For my long due fashion sketchpad:long gowns, I've used Disney movie villains as inspirations/muses. Basically, if the villains were all female, lived in our time and is, obviously, part of the upper crust, what would the wear?

The Queen isn't so hot since she was the first one I recreated, but it gets better I promise! I'm currently loving my Ursula because of the "coral collar" detailing and I love my Anna Wintour/Cruella de Vil hybrid. Bobbed hair and a love for fur! Evil indeed (even though I praise Miss Wintour for her impeccable style. Just ditch the fur!!). My big finale will be Miz Maleficent because she's one gorgeous baddie. I mean, I should have a ball with the dark palette, gothic feel and free flowing evil glam.

I so psyched with this!

Or maybe it's just the coffee.

1 comment:

insane_orange said...

Maleficent has to be one of the best villains ever. whith a name like that, how can you go wrong? Maleficent. It's so evil, it gives you shivers.