I'm not a t-shirt and jeans kind of girl. I hate it. I hate it even more since that's all I have in my closet.

Sunday, February 25, 2007

So far so hum

So the fashion show was a success =. I'm trying to refit Christel's clothes so I can wear it. She's a model and I'm not, so expect a difference in size.

---

I've been wearing a bit of skirt lately. And not the long goth-y ones, mind. I mean, knee to above-the-knee kinds. I've also purchased a cute gray shirt dress from the Chunky Far Flung Gallery street sale for 20 pesos. Heck, all the clothes were 20 pesos!

I dug up a handsome Gucci men's shirt and thought about buying it. I dismissed it as another men's shirt in my slowly shrinking closet space and tossed it back to the pile. Of course I can't get over the fact that it's an original Gucci in this gorgeous darkdark navy blue-almost black so kept dropping hints (read: told him) to Petter to buy it. After all, it's only 20 pesos! She he picked that up and a jacket with fringes. Bless it that the jacket is too small for him. The shirt, however, is purrfect. I mean it. I asked him to try it when we got home (read: my house) I went *GLEE*. I'll find the perfect opportunity for him to have no choice but wear the shirt. >D >D

Anyway, back to the skirts! Yes, skirts. I care little about my scars (though I expect them to worsen when summer comes around. Heat heat heat!) and I mean, they're there and they're in the process of healing anyway. Besides, I've realised I turned into the shirt and jeans kind of girl which I absolutely dreaddreadDREAD. So I want to come back into my little made up scene looking fasyon and chica.

Mind, I've seen the good side of being a shirt and jeans kind of girl. You're simple and low maintenance. But you can look fashion and low maintenance if you're a shirt dress + salmon pink shrug + black opaque tights + red w/ silver lining flats kind of girl. And the Monokuro Boo bag of my ♥ Feeling ko, ang cute cute ko. Lulz.

---

After hogging 7 pieces of fabu-finds from the Chunky Far Flung Gallery street sale-- where I got the shirt dress-- (I could have gotten more if I didn't have to eat dinner!) and 2 unique stuff-friends (Pon Pon Pets and Tuhog-kun) I feel the incredi-need to shop. Sure buying something from Mango and Topshop is great (but Brit-topshop would be loads cooler), the subtle seduction of ukay calls out to me. Oh, if only I had the moolah.

c:
Creole

No comments: