I'm not a t-shirt and jeans kind of girl. I hate it. I hate it even more since that's all I have in my closet.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Things to buy

First off, welcome to Mad Mad Fashion, the Madame Madman Fashion blog. I'm a fan of fashion and everything related to it.

###

I've always wanted boots. Since the Spice Girls entered my life (and made permanent residence) I've always lusted for an awesome pair of boots. I do not like ankle boots (or whatever you call those "trendy" ones Hollywood whoreites wear with cute dresses) because the cut is awful and awkward. The thing is it's so hard to look for boots in thrift stores (boots are expensive) because I'm a big girl with big feet. So as a brave fashion choice, I'll be wearing Advan brand rubber boots, the same boots you see the Maynilad trabahador in.

I'm not sure if it's awesome or if it's "too brave it's stupid". I'm going for the first one.

I want to mock the hollywood whoreites and social scenesters with their really amazing boots, because they can afford drugs (not that I'd take them even if I could) and so they remain skinny and so fabulous boots could fit.

I'm Creole and I'm a bitter bitter girl.

I wonder how much a pair costs, because if it's really inexpensive I'll buy two. One will remain plain black and the other I'll paint with white arcrylic.

Ambitious.

No comments: