I'm not a t-shirt and jeans kind of girl. I hate it. I hate it even more since that's all I have in my closet.

Friday, January 19, 2007

Get a move on!


03.2.2
Originally uploaded by Eloerc Htur.
We're actually moving with the sponsorship for our fashion show. An unknown (at least for me) company called Tubu Foods (sp?) is giving is 60,000 for the show's production. I've been told that they planned on shelling out fifty grand for the show so I wasn't all that surprised when I recieved a message from Nathz telling me they wanted to co-present with us. But I'm still pretty happy because that means less pressure to get Penshoppe!

Is it really wise to read Perez Hilton & The Superficial when you have an exam in two and a half hours and half a fashion plate to finish? It's not.

I don't think blogging is the ay to go either.

###

Speaking of sponsorships, one of my major problems is financing my collection. Going out with 4 rather shiteous designs is ambitious and expensive work.

But thank you Artoo for sponsoring me in this major event!

Yes! I am that desperate (but not that desperate) to finance my fashion show! I mooch ask for help from my friends!!

I was in tears when he agreed to help.

###

My brain is no longer working properly. So here's a picture of me looking slightly creepy but quire fashionable during our class' make-up competition. :D

###

Later! A post about my one true can't-do-without-luxury: Fashion Magazines!

No comments: