I'm not a t-shirt and jeans kind of girl. I hate it. I hate it even more since that's all I have in my closet.

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Es-Em

You'd be surprised what you can find in your local masa mall, SM (ShoeMart to some). I came from the unfinished Bonifacio High Street after having donuts with the family (here in the Philippines, at least with my family, having Krispy Kreme is a family event.) and on my way home I asked my sister to drop me off at SM so I can finally buy the Fiorucci shoes that star in my dreams. After buying the shoes, I discovered I had a bit of money left! So I decided to splurge a bit and buy a shirt.

I was looking around SM Department store and I was blown away with the selection and choices they have. I mean, it was craaaaaazy. There I was looking quite fasyon (with a big box of krispy kreme. luwlz) and I was gasping, oooh-inh and aahh-ing at the incrediblosity of the SM Department store. Feeling ko, feeling nila na Promdi ako. Hahaha.

I was passing by the bag section (on my way to the shoe section to get me a pair of Advans) when I saw these HUGE, PATENT bags. I don't know if I'm in my sporadic trenzoid mode (and honestly, I don't care) but they were LOVELY. They had BLACK, RED and I think I spotted a BROWN one. They had them quilted (Chanel was a very obvious inspiration), a YSL Muse lookalike/knockoff/reincarnation with studs and chains and trendy fasyon. BASTA, I thought they were surprisingly lovely.

It's a shame I only had 400 left, so I drifted by them, blowing them kisses and muttering "Mummy will get you soon, loves. Muwah muwah." With a smile still plastered on my face, I went to the shoe area (I know I said I was getting shirt, but it was a floor up.) and saw ze incredible finds. Animal print flats, peep-toe pumps (Louboutin lookalikes/knock-offs/reincarnations), gold sequined and glitter flats (I was looking for red glitter ones, ala Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz) and even pointy-toed TRANSPARENT Jelly shoes. Shet! Ang crazy ng SM!! I went wild- inside. My inner-trenzoid was thrashing around, cursing my wallet to high heavens for carrying so little money.

So I turned to shirts, and I was not disappointed. The "teen" (i'm not sure what Ia m now) had all these great tops and bottoms whcih got me asking "Do these people even know what they have here? What is so readily available for them NOW? OD they even know how to work these damn pieces together?" and "Did they raid Susie Bubble's closet??" Hay. I can't describe the shirts I found and the skirts I long for because my brain refuses to cooperate. BASTA, everything was good and nice.

I'll post pictures tomorrow maybe... And I'll probably rewrite this. :D

I LOVE SM na.

1 comment:

Helga // Ditz-Revolution.net said...

Dude, I LOVE department stores. Except stay away from their jeans, I have yet to find a pair that fits me well. Their skirts, shoes, bags, and tops are pure love, yes!

Where's Bonifacio High Street?