I'm not a t-shirt and jeans kind of girl. I hate it. I hate it even more since that's all I have in my closet.

Sunday, September 14, 2008

What happened yesterday

Yesterday my mum and I went out to purchase a digital camera (among many other things!).

So this is what I wore today:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
D.E.I. tank top, Mixed Bolero, skirt and belt from our own garage sale and a "Chanel" watch.

That's my "ambitious" skirt. I decided not to do anything with it as I can do a lot of things with it without sewing on a stitch.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Just tuck it in! :D (Still a work in progress- i need to fix that lining peeking out)

We had lunch at Pho Hoa, dessert at Chocolat (mmm... cheesecake) and bought clothes (mostly for mum). We spent a lot today, so we won't be spending a lot anytime soon :) But all is good- we finally have a digicam!

Expect more colorful posts in the future.

Cheers,
C

P.S. I might sell some of my clothes here. Some I've never worn :) Mostly thrift finds :D

No comments: