I'm not a t-shirt and jeans kind of girl. I hate it. I hate it even more since that's all I have in my closet.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Wanted

Aside from select pieces in SM, I would like the following in my closet.


- Oxford shoes. Basic and smart-tomboy. Would go great with a girly dress and leggings.


- Barrettes. Because I have short hair pa rin. I'm kind of sick having wavy headbanded hair.


- Dresses. Girly, preferably short. So I can wear tights and my dream shoe/oxfords.


- More opaque tights. I don't care for color. Neon, earth, black or even nurse white. As long as it fits and stays opaque when I'm wearing them.


- More flats. :D
OMG. These are from Topshop but they're sooo ADVAN!

###

Thought I'd mention how much I love Topshop. I love the items and the online store is so easy to load and navigate! :D